General and Internal Medicine
Veterinary internal medicine involves treating diseases and disorders of animals’ internal systems. Our veterinary team brings extensive experience to the table in diagnosing and treating challenging cases, from metabolic diseases and allergies to gastrointestinal disorders.
Our hospital team can use a variety of diagnostic tools and treatment methods to support our high quality of internal medicine care.
We can manage patients with multiple diseases or disorders and provide effective treatment alternatives for those who do not respond well to standard procedures.
Internal Medicine Conditions
If your pet is showing symptoms of an internal condition, our vet will conduct a comprehensive physical exam and create a detailed treatment plan that is customized to their unique needs.
Our veterinarians diagnose and treat ailments in the following areas:
- Cardiology (heart-related disorders)
- Reproductive Issues
- Immunology (immune system disorders)
- Pulmonary Disorders (diseases of the lungs)
- Gastroenterology (digestive organs)
- Oncology (tumors and cancer)
- Urology (urinary functions, genitourinary tract)
- Endocrinology (glands and their functions)
- Neurology (brain and nervous system disorder
- Dermatology (skin disorders and allergies)
- Ophthalmology (eye-related disorders)
- Musculoskeletal (injuries and congenital disorders)